Purchase a membership and enjoy:
- Admission to both the Lakeland and Milford facilities
- Access to both the competitive and community pools
- Use of the fitness center, field house, and walking / running tracks
- Free Child Watch while you work out, pre-registration required.
- Special rates on rentals for parties & events
- Discounts on swimming & fitness classes
- and MORE
Huron Valley Pools & Fitness offers two comprehensive, 98,500-square-foot community aquatic and fitness centers. Each has a competitive and recreation pool, a 5,000-square-foot fitness center with weight and aerobic equipment, a 1/9-mile indoor walking/running track and a field house designed for three sports events at once.
Features (Equivalent at Both Sites):
Competitive Pools for lap swimming. Each measure eight 25-yard lanes by six 25-meter lanes. Each pool has two diving boards with 13-foot wells.
Community Pools have two-story enclosed waterslides that wind outside the buildings; a shallow, beach-like entry area and separate whirlpool tubs. Decor and pool toys have an outer space theme at the Lakeland community pool, with comets and planets as focal points. A 16-foot gorilla dominates the Milford pool, where an alligator and other zoo animals also reside.
- Fitness Centers are 5,000-square-foot rooms featuring Precor and True cardio equipment including, treadmills, ellipticals, recumbent and upright bikes. Also, Cybex, Hammer, Magnum, True and Paramount strength equipment and free weights to work all of the major muscle groups.
Field Houses can accommodate up to three team sports such as basketball and volleyball at once.
Elevated Running / Walking Tracks have banked surfaces and span the perimeter of the field houses. At nine laps to the mile, the tracks are more forgiving than smaller configurations.
Classes with member discounts are offered in various activities, such as swimming and aerobics.
Child Watch is free to members and can be scheduled up to one week in advance on site for ages 6 months - 12 years old. Pre-registration is required. Hours of operation are 8:30-11:30am M-F at both facilities and 5:30pm-7:30pm M&W at LHS and Tu&Th at MHS.
- Family Changing Rooms are featured in addition to men's and women's locker rooms.
Rentals & Parties can be scheduled at both facilities for most occasions.
Pools & Fitness Center
Lakeland High School
1630 Bogie Lake Road
White Lake, MI 48383
Pools & Fitness Center
Milford High School
2380 S. Milford Road
Highland, MI 48357